Your 21st Century Career Success System
ACTE Sponsored Service for Institutions Utilizing CTE Learn
Free access to CareerPrepped for any public institution that is using ACTE Online Learning Network, including Online Learning Centers of ACTE’s unified state association partners.
Enhance Your Work-Based
Blend your onsite WBL programs with virtual WBL activities. CareerPrepped provides your students with an interactive environment to build, prove and showcase the essential workforce skills in-demand by employers. Students learn how to articulate and evidence their skill claims through a guided process which encourages the type of self-awareness, self-reflection, and self-assessment needed in the real world.
Quality CTE Program of Study Framework
Support Student Career Development
- Improve students’ self-management and career management skills
- Improve students’ employability knowledge and skills
- Improve students’ ability to communicate and evidence their skill claims
- Encourage lifelong learning and skill development
- Provide lifelong career support and engage alumni in a continuous improvement process
CareerPrepped is a lifelong career success system that empowers individuals to continuously build in-demand soft skills, prove their soft and hard skills with open badges and portfolio evidence, and showcase their full set of abilities to employers through their own career site.